Today I read a book called The run away dinner. It was a fiction. The story is when there was a boy called Banjo Cannon. His mum gave him a sausage for dinner and the sausage ran away. The sausage called all the foods around the neighbourhood. The story is written by Allam Ahlberg
It is a very wired story.Here is the book cover.
Monday, 25 November 2013
Friday, 20 September 2013
Simple Book review outline
- Book title and author: Wild life ,Alicia ponder Peter friend
- Main idea of story: Three monkey and a zebra wants to go to a different place because there are too many mosquitose in that place
- Main characters in the book: Violet, Bumpkin, Nutkin, Eddie, Hyacinth, Brian
- something unique and interesting about the story/book for readers to know: The monkeys and zebra put on a fake horn.
Body paragraph 1-plot
- Main idea of the story/book: Violet, Bumpkin, Nutkin, Brian wants to go to a different place because there are too many mosquitoes
- Where does the story take place: A wild jungle
- When does the story take place: In our days
- Something unique about the time/place in which the story takes place and how it affects the characters: It’s summertime and mosquitoes bites the monkeys and zebras and humans
Body paragraph 2-characters
- Main characters in this story/book: Violet, bumpkin, Nutkin, Eddie, Hyacinth, Brian
- Does something important or meaningful to the story happen to a between characters? Describe it in one sentence: When the three monkeys and a zebra said they had horns
Body paragraph 3-review
- Favourite part of the story/book and why: When the animals all took their horns off and say its fake.
- What do you think about the way it was written? Good and thoughtful
- Do you think other kids would enjoy reading this book and why? Yes because its funny and also it is weird
- Was the story/book entertaining, educational, amusing, stc., and why? The story was a bit weird because the animals could talk
- Why did you enjoy/not enjoy reading this story/book? I enjoyed this book because there are lots of funny characters
- Would you recommend other kids to read this book? Yes of course
Posted by Unknown at 12:29
Tuesday, 10 September 2013
Today Robert made a pyramid. It was made out of Lego. It was much smaller than the teachers. Today our task was to work out how many block were used to create Roberts pyramid and the teachers, Here is my answer to Roberts pyramid and, Roberts Lego pyramid!
Posted by Unknown at 10:41
Monday, 9 September 2013
On Friday the teacher made a stack of blocks shaped like a pyramid. So today we had to work out how many block there were. I thought it was fun because the teacher said It was a master piece although it was very cranky and crooked. Here is a picture of my answer and a picture of the teachers master piece!
Posted by Unknown at 17:32
Friday, 6 September 2013
Our math topic is algebra so we had to do more patterns. We were allowed minus and plus. This time I wanted to do minus so I did minus. Here is a example of a minus pattern that I am going to do. 99-2=97-3=94-2=92. Here is a picture of mine that I did in my maths book.
Thursday, 29 August 2013
In maths we are learning about algebra.So one of the tasks were to write, something plus something but it keeps on having to repeat. Here is a example. 10+20=30+10=40+10=50. You keep on repeating it. We kept on doing it till the chalk all ran out. This project was fun because you could spend time in the sun and write with chalk.Also it was learning maths. Here is a photo that I took for my algebra learning.
In room 14 we did Aboriginal Art. We did it because it was part of our calendar art. It took most of us nearly a week. We first had to do a background. Then we had a different sheet of paper. We started to draw what we could add on top of the background. Me and room 14 used and mixed a lot of paint .Here is my awesome picture of my Aboriginal art.